Thursday, August 5, 2010

i want to get married...or do i just want a wedding?!

I'm only 22 years old...turn 23 this month and I have a longing inside of me to get married. It seems like everyone I went to high school with is getting married and starting a family. Am I jealous? Absolutely NOT! I honestly don't see the rush. Have I found "the one" well NO! So I've come to realize that I just want a wedding. They are so glamorous and fun how could any girl not want one?!? The television is swamped with wedding shows like: Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera, and Amazing Wedding Cakes that have my eyes glued to the screen pretty frequently! It's no wonder I want to throw a wedding! So boys, don't get scared away....I just want to use my creativity to throw a fabulous night full of fun and love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment