Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"to find the right person, you have to be the right person" ♥

I heard this quote during a short video in church one Sunday. It really got me thinking, mainly because it's so true! It is also what inspired me to start this blog...



Everyone that hasn't found it already...is looking for LOVE!! We all know that one person that has a problem dating all the wrong people. It can be kind of annoying to hear complaints about how they can't seem to find Mr./Mrs. Right. Well, maybe the reason they haven't found the right person is because they themselves aren't the right person. Why should anyone be worthy of finding someone great...when they are full of unhealthy faults?! Most people don't want to change..but they want to change their significant other. That makes no sense at all! A relationship means compromising and working together to make sure both people are satisfied. I'm not saying people should try and be perfect because no one is perfect. In the end..it all goes back to what your momma taught you as a child, "treat people as you would want to be treated." So here's my advice to anyone that is looking for the "right person"... take a look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I the right person? Would I want to be in a relationship with someone like myself?" There's nothing wrong with a little change, especially if it's for the better.


--Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment